Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island Real Estate
Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach are located in Nassau County, Florida, on 13 miles of pristine beaches. There are homes for everyone’s taste here . . . homes in traditional neighborhoods, historic Victorian homes, quaint cottages, large estates, and beachfront condos.
Fernandina Beach hosts the popular Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival and is known for great golf, boutique shopping, and international dining experiences. The island has a quaint charm, abundant wildlife and clear, calm waters. Its upscale resorts and world-class spas combine with a charming collection of bed and breakfasts, historic sites and captivating festivals for an experience that’s uniquely Floridian.
Amelia Island has three distinct areas:
- The City of Fernandina Beach on the north with a 54-block historic district with great shopping, dining and entertainment.
- The center of Amelia Island is a mix of resorts and residential, and houses The Ritz Carlton and The Golf Club of Amelia Island.
- The southern portion of the island is home to the Amelia Island Plantation, a Mobil Four Diamond Resort with executive amenities for both residents and guests.
Amelia Island ’s main attraction is the great outdoors. Fishing, boating, kayaking, hiking, biking, surfing, golf, tennis, swimming and walking are year round activities here. Fort Clinch State Park on the north end has 1100 acres of trails and campgrounds. Amelia Island State Park on the south end is the only State Park in Florida with horseback riding on the beach.
Four public schools, all with an A rating from the State of Florida, serve the residents of Amelia Island. Southside Elementary School for the early grades, Emma Love Hardee Elementary School for upper elementary grades, Fernandina Beach Middle School and Fernandina Beach High School.
- Atlantic Beach
- Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island
- Green Cove Springs
- Jacksonville (All Other)
- Jacksonville (Arlington, Ft Caroline)
- Jacksonville (Fleming Island)
- Jacksonville (Julington Creek)
- Jacksonville (Mandarin)
- Jacksonville (Riverside Avondale)
- Jacksonville (Southside)
- Jacksonville Beach
- Keystone Heights, Starke
- Neptune Beach
- Orange Park
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Golf Community Homes
- New Construction
- St. Augustine
- St. Johns, FL (210 Corridor)
- World Golf Village
- Waterfront Properties
- Short Sales and Foreclosures